These unit heaters are specifically designed for buildings with difficult atmospheric conditions, such as chemicals, high humidity or negative pressure, as in modern greenhouses. Combustion air is brought in from outdoors. Modine’s unique design also minimizes resistive losses, resulting in greater heat throw and lower motor horsepower requirements.
These unit heaters employ a non-condensing recuperative heat-exchanger design to reclaim additional flue-gas heat prior to expelling the gases from the building. Available in either propeller or blower models. Sealed compartment protects combination gas control, ignition control, manifold and burner.
- 100% outside air for combustion
- Stainless-steel secondary heat-exchanger tubes
- Horizontal or vertical concentric venting
- Single-stage, intermittent pilot ignition, 100% shut-off with continuous retry
- Available in natural gas or propane
- 82% thermally efficient = 20%+ fuel savings versus gravity-vented products