Potassium Chloride 00-00-62
- Potassium helps regulate plant metabolism and affects water pressure regulation inside and outside of plant cells.
- It is important for good root development. For these reasons, potassium is critical to plant stress tolerance.
- The chloride content of Potassium Chloride can also be beneficial where soil chloride is low.
- Recent research has shown that chloride improves yield by increasing disease resistance in crops.
- In circumstances where soil or irrigation water chloride levels are very high, the addition of extra chloride with Potassium Chloride can cause toxicity.
- However, this is unlikely to be a problem, except in very dry environments, since chloride is readily removed from the soil by leaching.
- Increase plant vigor and disease resistance!
- Potassium Chloride is an excellent source of potassium which aids healthy plant growth disease resistance.
- Increase plant vigor and helps stiffen steams and aids in fruit formation.
- Muriate of Potash is great for your root and tuber crops like carrots, beets, and potatoes as it promotes healthy root growth.
600 pounds / acre or 14 pounds / 1000 sq. ft.Corn:
266 pounds / acre or 6 pounds / 1000 sq. ft.Cotton:
1500 pounds / acre or 35 pounds / 1000 sq. ft.Peanuts:
4000 pounds / acre or 92.5 pounds / 1000 sq. ft.Soybeans:
205 pounds / acre or 5 pounds / 1000 sq. ft.Wheat:
162 pounds / acre or 4 pounds / 1000 sq. ft.Hydroponics:
Mix 2-4 tablespoons per gallon of water.Foliar:
Mix 1-4 tablespoons per gallon of water.