Hozon Brass Siphon Mixer - bag
Item No. 08170200
A time-tested, accurate proportioning device, designed for small-scale growers. The Siphon Mixer dispenses fertilizers, insecticides, fungicides and other water-soluble chemicals through a hose. Proportions at the rate of 1 gallon of concentrate to 16 gallons of water One gallon of
A time-tested, accurate proportioning device, designed for small-scale growers. The Siphon Mixer dispenses fertilizers, insecticides, fungicides and other water-soluble chemicals through a hose.
- Proportions at the rate of 1 gallon of concentrate to 16 gallons of water
- One gallon of concentrate is dispensed in 3 to 5 minutes
- 6 gallons per minute minimum flow
- Made of brass
- Hozon needs 35 psi minimum
- Use on maximum 50� length of hose (see illustration at below if more than 50� of hose is desired)
The Hozon draws approximately one gallon of concentrate in about 5 minutes. Depending on the flow rate, it will be mixed with 12 to 18 parts water.
- A larger diameter hose will give a larger flow rate
- Excessive back-pressure will cause the siphon to stop drawing
- Adjustable nozzles should not be used or should be wide open for best results
How to prepare a concentrated solution not shown in the chart
- Hozon proportions at 1:16 so concentrated solution should be made at 16 times the recommended rate
- Example: If fertilizer recommendation is 2 Tbsp (1/8 cup) per gallon then make the solution 16 times greater than that rate (i.e., 16 x 2 = 32), or 32 Tbsp (2 cups) per gallon would be the concentrated rate
- Then, when mixed with water from the hose, the concentrated solution will come out of the hose end at the recommended rate
|Please Note||Any other questions? Please chat us at the bottom of your screen, give us a call, or send us a message. We'd be happy to further assist you.|
There are no reviews yet.