Data Loggers are used to record and store time and temperature data pertaining to the individual treatment sessions. It is required in some instances to store this information for future evaluation.
The Daq Pro (wired) data logger will store information, but it must be connected to a computer (USB) to view all of the recorded information before ending a dataset. It will accept up to 8 probes. Connection cables in 25� and 30� for the temperature probe to the data logger are available.
A wireless data logger receiver will connect via USB to any PC. Many variables affect transmitter distance but receiver should be within 50� of treatment cart. The transmitters come with a NEMA 4X enclosure to attach them directly to the temperature probe. Up to 48 probes can be linked to one receiver.
Temperature probes are available in 12� and 24� lengths. Other custom lengths are available please inquire.
- Store time and temperature data in a computer
- Connects with included USB cable
- Computer software included
- Sampling rate: settable from 1 sec to 59 minutes
- Programming information is included for easy setup
- Custom high temperature probes available