Modine Electric 34,100 BTU Hortizontal Delivery 240/1
Item No. 34170400
Horizontal Electric Heater (HER) Recommended for use in buildings with low ceilings are few obstructions, the horizontal electric unit heaters models are equipped with horizontal air deflector blades to adjust airflow either up or down. The HER is normally placed around the perimeter of the building
Horizontal Electric Heater (HER)Recommended for use in buildings with low ceilings are few obstructions, the horizontal electric unit heaters models are equipped with horizontal air deflector blades to adjust airflow either up or down. The HER is normally placed around the perimeter of the building so that the air stream from each heater “wipes” the wall to produce a blanket of warm air along the building’s outside walls where heat loss is greatest.
- Deflector blades can be adjusted to lengthen or shorten heat throw as well as direct heated air up or down.
- Terminal and junction boxes provide easy access to heating-element terminals, overheat control switch, the unit’s power supply, and control connections.
- Motors are enclosed and protected from thermal overload.
- Fans are statically and dynamically balanced.
- An automatic re-setting overheat control interrupts the power supply to the heating elements in the event of overheating. This control resets once the element is at a safe temperature.
- Fan and motor assemblies are exposed and can be removed without lowering the unit heater.
- The hinged bottom allows for easy access to access to the controls.
- Designed, Engineered & Assembled in the USA
- Unit mounted field installed thermostat
- Vertical unit air deflector blades
- Wall mounting bracket
Horizontal Electric Unit Heater Installation & Service Manual
Unitary Heating Product Full Line Brochure
Things To Consider
- How many BTU’s do they need?
- What type of heater do they need? (Natural Gas, Electric, Propane)
- Do they have 240V power? Do they have Phase I or Phase 3 power?
- Do they need a vent stack for separated combustion?
- Do you need a thermostat or controller?
- How are they circulating or moving heat in the space?
Modine Manu. #
Modine Electric 17,100 BTU Horizontal Delivery 240/1
Modine Electric 25,600 BTU Horizontal Delivery 240/1
Modine Electric 34,100 BTU Horizontal Delivery 240/1
Modine Electric 17,100 BTU Horizontal Delivery 240/3
Modine Electric 25,600 BTU Horizontal Delivery 240/3
Modine Electric 34,100 BTU Horizontal Delivery 240/3
Modine Electric 42,700 BTU Horizontal Delivery 240/3
Modine Electric 51,200 BTU Horizontal Delivery 240/3
Modine Electric 68,200 BTU Horizontal Delivery 240/3
Modine Electric 85,300 BTU Horizontal Delivery 240/3
Modine Electric Heater Wall Mount Bracket Kit
|Size||34,100 BTU 240/1|
|Please Note||Any other questions? Please chat us at the bottom of your screen, give us a call, or send us a message. We'd be happy to further assist you.|
There are no reviews yet.