Trinity TR 3M Sq Ft
Item No. 02095400
Trinity® TR Total Release Fungicide A fungicide for use in commercial greenhouses Trinity® TR total release fungicide provides broad-spectrum control of several key diseases such as: alternaria spp., botrytis spp., cylindrocladium spp., fusarium spp., myrothecium spp., powdery mildew, and
Trinity® TR Total Release FungicideA fungicide for use in commercial greenhouses
Trinity® TR total release fungicide provides broad-spectrum control of several key diseases such as: alternaria spp., botrytis spp., cylindrocladium spp., fusarium spp., myrothecium spp., powdery mildew, and rhizoctonia spp. Trinity TR total release fungicide indirectly treats foliage via total release, and will not control soil-borne pathogens that infect below the soil surface. Trinity TR total release fungicide offers users a convenient and efficient application method with thorough coverage, excellent plant safety, and flexible re-entry times.
As part of a preventative fungicide resistance program, Trinity TR total release fungicide can be rotated with Mozart® TR total release fungicide for the control of multiple fungal diseases. Trinity TR total release fungicide contains the active ingredient triticonazole, a DMI (DeMethylation Inhibitor) fungicide and is listed as a FRAC Code 3. A rotation program with different modes of action is recommended and will require rotating Trinity TR total release fungicide with fungicides from a different FRAC group.
Use Sites: For use in commercial greenhouses
on bedding plants, cut flowers, flowering hanging baskets, foliage, potted flowering plants, ornamentals, and perennials.
Formulation: TR (total release aerosol) Packaging: 12 x 3.0 oz. cans per case Active Ingredient: 10.5% triticonazole
Mode of Action: FRAC 3 DMI (DeMethylation Inhibitor) fungicide
Signal Word: CAUTION
REI: 10 air exchanges, or 4 HR REI = 4 hours of ventilation using fans or other mechanical ventilating systems, or 4 HR REI = 4 hours of ventilation using vents, windows, or other passive ventilation, or 12 HR REI = with no ventilation.
PPE: Long-sleeved shirt, long pants, socks, and shoes
Keys to Success
- The top of the Trinity TR total release fungicide can should be at or above the plant canopy before application. Place a Trinity TR total release fungicide can in an empty hanging basket for application purposes (when plants are grown in elevated hanging baskets) to ensure thorough coverage throughout the elevated plant canopy.
- Clear out a six-foot area around the can to prep for application.
- The can should be at room temperature (60-80° F) during application or crop injury may result.
- Close all vents and doors to the area being treated.
- Shut down all Horizontal Air Flow (HAF) or High Velocity (HV) fans just before activating cans. HAF/HV fans should remain off for a minimum of four hours to allow for thorough pesticide coverage throughout the plants.
- Heavy disease pressure may necessitate repeat applications on shorter intervals.
- Trinity TR total release fungicide can be applied up to three times per crop with the exception of pansies. Apply only two times per crop for pansies.
- Do not apply Trinity TR total release fungicide more than two times per week.
- Do not use on plants in bloom as discoloration may occur.
- Pansy and celosia have shown signs of moderate stunting during the early growing stages.
|Please Note||Any other questions? Please give us a call at (314) 506-4500, or Contact us|
There are no reviews yet.