Item No. 02136600
Subdue Maxx Fungicide Active Ingredients: Mefenoxam 22.0% Fungicide Mode of Action: 4 Fungicide Class: Acylamines EPA Signal Word: CAUTION / PRECAUCION Subdue MAXX Fungicide offers superior control of root and stem diseases caused by pythium and is a systemic fungicide used for difficult
Subdue Maxx FungicideActive Ingredients: Mefenoxam 22.0%
Fungicide Mode of Action: 4
Fungicide Class: Acylamines
EPA Signal Word: CAUTION / PRECAUCION
Subdue MAXX Fungicide offers superior control of root and stem diseases caused by pythium and is a systemic fungicide used for difficult pathogens, such as pythium, phytophthora, and other root and stem rot diseases. Subdue MAXX can be applied as a soil surface spray and a soil basal drench. It is a microemulsion concentrate formulation providing excellent tank mix compatibility and stability which contains no odor and mixes into a clear solution.
Subdue MAXX Fungicide can be applied as either a soil drench or foliar spray to container, greenhouse and field-grown nursery plants; non-bearing fruit and nut trees; commercial and residential landscapes; botanical gardens; and other non-residential landscapes.
Preventing loss from damaging pathogens with a responsible disease management plan is critical to managing costs, especially during these challenging economic times. Subdue MAXX can be rotated in as part of a well-planned disease management program. It is now also labeled for the prevention and control of Phytophthora ramorum, also known as Sudden Oak Death.
For control of pythium and phytophthora diseases, apply as soon as symptoms are noted or preventively to trees and shrubs growing under conditions suitable for pythium and phytophthora to occur.
Subdue MAXX Fungicide Features
- Key FeaturesContains systemic activity providing even distribution throughout the plant
- Has broad spectrum disease control, including Pythium blight and Pythium damping-off, Phytophthera, yellow tuft (downy mildew) in bluegrass and downy mildew in St. Augustine
- Labeled for the prevention and control of Phytophthora ramorum, also known as Sudden Oak Death.
- Enables easy mixing and less equipment wear due to its microemulsion concentrate formulation
- Minimizes development of insensitive strains of fungi
- Helps reduce disruption on the course and to home owners with odorless technology
|Please Note||Any other questions? Please chat us at the bottom of your screen, give us a call, or send us a message. We'd be happy to further assist you.|
There are no reviews yet.