Hummert's High Tunnels
High Tunnel package includes:
- Single layer, 6 mil, 4 year poly for the roof and end wallsand 5' 6" drop-down curtains with rip-stop, mounting, hardware and manually operated winches. Tunnels are complete with all hardware and wiggle wire.
- Arches are 2-3/8” diameter, 14 gauge galvanized steel
- Arches are standard 6’ on center
- 1.315” diameter, 14 gauge galvanized steel roof purlins
- 1.315” roof braces are included on each end
- Cross braces at each bow are included
Note: Hummert High Tunnels are Seasonal Non-Code and are NOT rated for wind and snow loads.
Click here for more information and sizes available!
Junior High Tunnels:
- The 14’ wide Junior High Tunnel is a smaller version of the 20’ and 30’ High Tunnels
- The Junior High Tunnels are great units for home use
- Bows and purlins are made of 1.314” diameter, 14 gauge galvanized round tube
- The Junior High Tunnel kit includes all frame hardware, 6 mil poly for the roof, end walls and drop down curtain
- 6’ bow spacing
- Wood end wall framing, base and eave boards and doors are not included and must be provided by the customer