Easily and accurately monitor rainfall amounts with the Productive Alternatives Stratus Professional Rain Gauge, a precision weather instrument manufactured to United States National Weather Service and Environment Canada specifications, and is used as its official gauge around the world.
A funnel top on the rain gauge catches rain and delivers it to the inner measuring tube, while the extra-large outer cylinder captures rain volumes over one inch (25 millimeters) up to 11 inches (300 millimeters), and can be detached to measure snow, hail, or sleet.
- Constructed of heavy-duty, UV resistant polycarbonate, will stand up to years of rough weather and full sun without fading or corroding.
- Guaranteed accurate to 1/100th of an inch (2/10th of a millimeter)
- See-through design so the gauge is very easy to read
- Comes with exclusive �Quick Connect� bracket, allowing you quickly remove the cylinder for easy measurement or cleaning (No metal parts to rust!).
- Includes rain gauge (funnel, inner measuring tube and overflow tube), post mounting bracket and hardware, one-year daily precipitation log, and detailed instructions.