- Description: Enhances the overall structure and appearance of plants by reducing apical dominance and promoting lateral branching, resulting in thicker, fuller and a more compact plant with an increased potential for blooms.
- Mode of action: Disrupts cell wall integrity
- Labeled for: Greenhouse, lath, shadehouse, nurseries and/or farms for deciduous, evergreen and conifer trees
- Crops: Ornamentals, bedding plants, herbaceous plants, perennials, woody ornamentals and trees
- Benefits: Usually only one application required to improve bloom potential.
- Precautions: Performs best if applied early in the crop cycle. Bloom delay of 1 to 2 weeks may be experienced on some plant varieties. Yellowing of leaves (chlorosis) is a common effect from applications. Plants will grow out of it over a 2 to 4 week period.
- Signal word: Caution
- EPA No.: 2217-932-59807
- Rate: 400 to 800 PPM 1 ½ tsp - 3 tsp/gallon
- REI: 4 hours
- No Sale: CA
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|03-0148-1||-||.5 GAL||5.03||EA(?)||-||1 --- 3||Wholesale Only|
|03-0148-2||-||.5 GAL 4/CS||20.13||CS(?)||4||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|03-0148-9||-||.5 GAL||5.03||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$175.00|