Pro-Mix FPX Plug & Germination Mix W/Biofungicide
Item No. 10209200
PRO-MIX FPX BIO-FUNGICIDE FPX - Plug and Germination Providing an optimized growing environment is fundamental, especially when it comes to plugs and germination where it will define future productivity levels. PRO-MIX FPX BIO-FUNGICIDE is well adapted for water sensitive crops by providing low
PRO-MIX FPX BIO-FUNGICIDEFPX - Plug and Germination
Providing an optimized growing environment is fundamental, especially when it comes to plugs and germination where it will define future productivity levels. PRO-MIX FPX BIO-FUNGICIDE is well adapted for water sensitive crops by providing low water retention levels.
*BIOFUNGICIDE is only available in the USA
- Protects against damping-off, crown and root rots caused by Fusarium, Pythium and Rhizoctonia
- Enhances germination
- Increases plant growth
- Reduces risk of pathogens developing resistance to chemical fungicides
- Ensures a broad spectrum of action against diseases
- SPHAGNUM PEAT MOSS (80-90%)
- WETTING AGENT
- Easy filling of trays
- Improved drainage and air exchange for developing roots
- Dry out faster than peat/vermiculite blends for easier water management
- Reduced calcitic limestone allows grower to have better control of pH with high water alkalinity
- Reduced fertilizer charge gives grower better control to prevent seedling ‘stretch’ and growth
- Vegetable transplants
- Plug & Germination
- Young plant propagation
- Medicinal Plants
CertificationsVeriFlora® is an agricultural sustainability certification and eco-labeling program recognized as the gold-standard in the floriculture and horticulture industries.
Advice from a specialist
Premier Tech Horticulture offers two products: PRO-MIX FPX, which contains perlite for extra drainage, and PRO-MIX PGX, which contains vermiculite for more water retention. When using these products, remember to start fertilizing after the emergence of the first true leaves. For the best root development, cut back waterings once seedling roots go to the sides of the container. Allow the surface to dry down between waterings, which will encourage the development of an extensive, deep-rooted root system.
Safety Data Sheet
|Size||2.8 Cu Ft|
|Please Note||Any other questions? Please chat us at the bottom of your screen, give us a call, or send us a message. We'd be happy to further assist you.|
There are no reviews yet.