The classic peat-and-perlite growing medium made exclusively with superior ingredients and stringent quality-control specifications. Incubated pH = 5.5 - 6.5
- OMRI listed.
- Recognized as a best-value products for many crops
- Consistent and uniform for predictable result
- Works well under various condition
- Forgiving mix
- Average water retention and drainage for regular crops
- Premium selected coarse grade peat moss
- Coarse grade perlite
- Composted peat moss
- Dolomitic and calcitic limestone
- Organic wetting agent
- Pelletized natural fertilization
An excellent general-purpose container and transplant mix that can also be used as a good rooting substrate for direct-stick cuttings.
Herb and vegetable seedling transplants.