Higher bark content provides excellent porosity and drainage while providing additional weight. Incubated pH = 5.5 - 6.5
- Uniform and predictable bark mix.
- Heavy weight for superior stability in larger containers.
- Provides more weight to anchor trees, shrubs and perennials.
- Stable structure for long-term crops.
- Forgiving substrate with good drainage.
- Premium selected coarse grade peat moss
- Coarse grade perlite
- Dolomitic and calcitic limestone
- Non-ionic wetting agent
- Adapted fertilizer starter charge
Well adapted for cell packs or medium to large containers when extra weight is required.
Perennials, woody ornamentals, bedding plants and potted annuals like poinsettias, lilies, cyclamens and root sensitive crops demanding rapid removal of excess or free water.