Kuul Pads Vitality Media With DuraPro 2 Sides 4" x 12" x 72"
Item No. 33375400
In order to reduce shipping costs, this item must be ordered in multiples of 24. KUUL VITALITY™ MEDIA At industry standard air flow velocity, Kuul Vitality™ evaporative media meets efficiency standards and exceeds pressure drop requirements. Not only does Kuul® evaporative media last longer, but
In order to reduce shipping costs, this item must be ordered in multiples of 24.
KUUL VITALITY™ MEDIAAt industry standard air flow velocity, Kuul Vitality™ evaporative media meets efficiency standards and exceeds pressure drop requirements. Not only does Kuul® evaporative media last longer, but helps keep your whole cooling system running longer by adding less stress to moving components. Count on Kuul for effective cooling, longer lasting evaporative media and low pressure drop to equal the lowest total cost of ownership.
DURAPRO – A SUPERIOR LEVEL OF DURABILITYA harsh environment calls for parts that can withstand the elements. Add DuraPro™ – Kuul’s proprietary edge coating technology – to your Kuul Vitality evaporative media to add a layer of durability to an already tough product. The dark color prevents light from entering the media and reduces algae growth. When used on the bottom edge of evaporative media, DuraPro prevents the media from dissolving.
How to Maximize Evaporative Media Life Daily:
- Visually inspect the media for bowing and sagging or dry streaks
- Dry the evaporative media completely every 24 hours
- Inspect the sump tank, remove any debris and make sure the water level is correct
- Check the water distribution system for leaks and clogged water distributor holes
- Check bleed-off rate and adjust if necessary
- Check water flow rate and adjust if necessary
- Check pumps and clean any debris from the inlet
- Clean water filter
- Remove and brush evaporative media with a soft bristle brush then flush system to remove debris
- Drain and disinfect the entire water distribution system
- A clean water distribution system is the most important aspect for maintaining the entire evaporative cooling system. This, coupled with quarterly inspection/maintenance checks, will ensure a properly operating evaporative cooling system
- Do not cycle the pump. This will cause the evaporative media to wear out prematurely
- Only use products that are approved for use with Kuul evaporative media. For a comprehensive maintenance guide, please contact your Kuul evaporative media specialist
Media Installation Sheet
Water Distribution Best Practices
When to Replace Evaporative Media
Product Application Guide Poultry
Limited Warranty Statement
|Size||4" x 12" x 72"|
|Please Note||Any other questions? Please chat us at the bottom of your screen, give us a call, or send us a message. We'd be happy to further assist you.|
There are no reviews yet.