- Constructed with formed galvanized steel and galvanized steel tubing
- Bench capacity is 14 lbs/sq ft evenly loaded
- Standard sizes available in: 2’ length increments, 3’-4’-5’ or 6’ widths, and 30” height.
- Traditional, stationary, rolling and mobile benches can be configured with this versatile design
- Stationary or rolling benches allow for uniform greenhouse appearance
- Edging can be installed to be flushed or raised
- Protective corners are provided for the bench top
- Legs are constructed from 18 gauge galvanized steel tubing for extra strength and ease of installation
- Benches can be ordered for leg installation in a concrete pier or to sit on many surfaces with or without a metal foot
- Cross bracing standard on freestanding benches (mount styles 2, 3, or 4)
- Standard bench top cover material is ¾”-13 galvanized expanded metal, other products available by request
- Assembly required
- Custom width or lengths are available — Please allow an additional 2-3 weeks lead time
- Versatile frame will also support Dura-Bench Ultra or Ebb & Flood trays
- Different bench top heights are available
- Threaded adjustable feet for precise leveling
Mounting Style:Please specify one of the following when ordering so that we include the correct mounting kit with your order.
- Benches are to be “Set in concrete”
- Benches are to be “Free standing”
- “Free standing” with metal feet for leveling
- “Free standing” with metal feet and anchors for anchoring to a concrete slab
4' X 6'
4' X 10'
5' X 6'
5' X 10'
6' X 6'
6' X 10'
4' X 8'
4' X 12'
5' X 8'
5' X 12'
6' X 8'
6' X 12'
Additional Information- Stationary Benches: Pricing includes Mountain Style Number 3 - "Free Standing" with X-Bracing and Metal Foot.
- Rolling Benches: Pricing includes Mounting Style Number 4 - "Free Standing" with X-Bracing and Metal Foot with Anchors to be attached to concrete slab.
- Additional lengths available in 2' long increments.
- Truck ship only, shipped FOB KS. $50.00 Manufacturing Truck Packaging charge applies.