- AT300-T Quick Start Kit comes with AT101 Remote Monitoring Hub, AT200-T temperature sensor and remote temperature probe
- Modular system - add more sensors at any time
- Inexpensive sensors
- Up to 300’ range from hub
- Hub can handle up to 30 different sensors
- Simple installation - no programming needed
- Seven sensors available now and more to come Temperature, Current, Humidity, Water, Light, Contact closure, Voltage DC 0-30v
- Email/Text alerts on user set thresholds, and view data on your browser
AT100 Remote Monitoring Hub
At least one AT100 is required per system. This unit receives wireless sensor data from up to 30 different AT200 sensors and will serve them up on a webpage. Alert emails can be sent based on data level presets. You can also transmit via XML data to a server. Network connection is 10baseT RJ45.
AT200-T Temperature Sensor
Senses temperature -20F to 120F.
AT200-C Contact Closure Sensor
Senses dry contact closure.
AT200-L Light Sensor
Senses ambient light levels.
AT200-CT Current Sensor
Attaches to the outside of an AC wire to detect power being used. This behavior is like someone turning on the lights.
AT200-H Humidity Sensor
Senses Humidity 5% to 95% non-condensing.
AT200-AD Analog Voltage Sensor
Senses Analog Voltage 0-30VDC – for 12V or 24V batteries or a solar system.
AT200-W Water Detection Sensor
Senses the presence of moisture (leaks) on a flat surface.
AT200-RT Remote Temperature Probe
For use when the area needing to be sensed may block the signal of the AT200-T to the AT100.