Gypsum Pelletized - Ultra
Ground Force’s Gypsum is an excellent source of calcium and sulfur for plants and soil alike. Using pelletized gypsum helps improve soil structure, allows for increases in oxygen and water penetration. It also removes residual salt from effluent water and repairs salt damage caused by winter de-icing and pets.
Pelletized Gypsum is a naturally mined gypsum coming from one of the purest calcium sulfate dihydrate mines in North America. Pelletized gypsum is a soluble form of both calcium and sulfur, providing a season long supply of both minerals.Calcium (Ca): 21%
Sulfur (S): 15%
Calcium Sulfate (CaSo4): 68%
Moisture (Maximum): 1%
- Calcium sulfate dihydrate is the most soluble form of gypsum vs. other pelletized gypsum which is comprised of calcium sulfate monohydrate.
- The dihydrate form provides superior soil amendment properties over the monohydrate form.
- Gypsum provides more consistent release of sulfur throughout the season over other products.
- Will not “burn” turf in adverse conditions.
- Suitable for application any time of yeaer.
- Naturally mined, not from synthesized source, reducing chance of heavy metal exposure.