We know consistency, data tracking and accuracy is key to your organization. At Hummert, we have a dedicated staff committed to helping institutional organizations like yours achieve maximum efficiency. Whether it’s prefilled containers, devitalization of plant waste or maintaining stock shops, we are here to eliminate variables in your research equation, reduce your labor costs and provide the continuity that’s needed in your industry.
Choose from a wide arrange of soil mixes, amendments, treatments, compaction levels, and containers.
Prepared by us and delivered to you; pre-potted and ready for use.
- Consistency is key!
- Our dependable staff follows standard operating procedures, ensuring repeatable quality
- Frozen samples and a physical archive of soil mixes are held for transparency and control
- Soil test results direct from source – provided by our soil vendors
- Soil batch number tracking & archiving
- Ability to handle large order fulfillment
We operate under a compliance agreement with the USDA and are authorized to handle a variety of waste products.
- USDA compliant – we’ve done the legwork
- Record keeping and total transparency – we track waste from start to finish
- Regular inspections of all machinery and transport vessels
- Routine pickups and drop-offs customized to fit your busy schedule
- Ability to handle, treat, and dispose high volumes of waste
- Per pound pricing – no excess costs
Supplies & Stock Shop
We can monitor your most frequently used supplies to make sure you have them on hand when you need them.
- Prices are locked in for a period of time
- Regular site visits can be scheduled to set up, restock, and keep your supplies organized
- Never worry about when to place orders or if your supplies will be replenished – we have you covered!
- A backup supply of all your stock items can be kept in our St. Louis warehouse to make sure they’re always on hand