Solar Light Greenhouses
SolarLight™ Dry House
18’, 24’, 30’, 36’, 42’, and 50’ WIDE CLEARSPAN TRUSS GREENHOUSES
Known as the “dry house” due to its built-in condensate removal system. It is the obvious choice for your highest quality — most valuable crops. From your most critically sensitive environmental requirements to mass production areas and headhouses.
- All galvanized steel bolt-together frame. Engineered to meet Uniform Building Codes (UBC).
- Optional International Building Code (IBC) and heavier loadings are available at slightly higher cost.
- Loading: Snow loads of 40#, 30#, 20#, 10# per sq. ft.
- Wind loads of 90 mph or 70 mph. Exposure “B”.
- All formed steel is galvanized high strength structural grade steel.
- All frame parts are cut to length and punched for bolt-together erection.
- Available with 54”roof vent, single or double.
- Readily accepts heat retention systems.
- Can be glazed with either Corrugated Polycarbonate, Structured Sheet or Metal Decking.
- The Solar Light is available with a 6:12 or low profile 3:12 roof pitch. Included are all fasteners, trims, closure stripping and caulking.
NOTE: Agra Tech Greenhouses are engineered as Agricultural, Heated Production Greenhouses as per the Uniformed Building Code (UBC). The UBC defines a Heated Greenhouse as "a production greenhouse provided with heating and facilities capable of maintaining a interior temperature of no less than 50 degrees F.(10 degrees C.) at any point 3 feet above the floor & provided with roof-ceiling assembly with a thermal resistance (R.) of 2.0 or less.
Contact Hummert’s Greenhouse Sales Department for further information and pricing.
Click here to request more information.