The RAY LEACH SINGLE CELL CONE-TAINER SYSTEM
consists of individual cells that can be rearranged within each tray. The cells are available in three types of plastic for greater durability and maximum cell life expectancy: High Density Recycled, (dark gray); Low Density (white), and Low Density with UV Stabilizers (yellow). All cells have anti-spiral ribs and a bottom drainage hole with 3 or 4 side drain holes on the tapered end.
Trays are not included. Please see related items.
- Ungerminated seedlings waste valuable greenhouse space. The Cone-tainer System of individual cells allow for consolidation of germinated seedlings for full greenhouse density
- Seedlings can be shipped in the cell to protect against moisture loss and damage to the root system
- Excellent for university and research use
- The Cone-tainer system is most commonly used for production of conifer, hardwood and native tree seedlings
- The trays are made of durable polystyrene and have a life expectancy of 8 to 10 years
- Partially vented on the surface to provide more air flow between cells and made with locking corners for easy stacking and storage
- Cone-tainers are not autoclavable