Hormex Vitamin B1 and Rooting Hormone ConcentratePRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- PREVENT PLANT SHOCK - Prevents transplant shock and stress from nutrient deficiencies and other environmental variables
- IMPROVE GROWTH - Promotes deeper, stronger roots and stem while increasing foliage growth
- ALL GROW MEDIUMS - Works with all plant varieties and grow mediums including hydroponic and aeroponics for accelerated growing success
- HEALTHIER PLANTS - All plant varieties live longer when used regularly with your feeding program.
- BEST VALUE - Is highly concentrated and therefore offers the best value for your money
- EASY TO USE - Ready to use. A teaspoon or less is all that is usually needed. No need to adjust pH.
Vitamin B1 and Rooting Hormone Concentrate prevents transplant shock, accelerates and improves rooting and stem growth. Our Rooting Hormone Liquid promotes a deeper, stronger root system so your cuttings, transplants and established plants process nutrients, oxygen and water more efficiently. It works great with all plant varieties and grow mediums including hydroponic and aeroponic systems. Vitamin B1 and Rooting Hormone Concentrate can be used with every other feeding for year round maintenance or every time you add or change the water in your hydroponics tank. The results from using it as part of year round maintenance is overall healthier, stronger plants that live longer. Use Hormex Liquid Concentrate indoors or out and watch your plants thrive!
How to UseTransplanting -
Mix 1 tsp. (5 ml) of Hormex Vitamin B1 and Hormone Concentrate in one gallon of water. Thoroughly saturate soil around the plant. Repeat when watering until established.Hydroponics & Aeroponics -
1 - 2 tsp. (5 - 10 ml) per gallon of water when changing or adding water.Cuttings -
Dip base of cuttings in full strength Hormex for 3 - 5 minutes before planting in soil or other grow medium.Lawns and Groundcover -
Use 5 tsp. (25 ml) per 100 sq. ft. applied through hose end sprayer.Indoor Plants & Cut Flowers -
Use 1/2 tsp. (2.5 ml) per gallon of water, once a month or 5 drops (0.25 ml) per quart vase.