Ready-to-use sticky compound for preparing insect traps for IPM monitoring of flying and crawling insects in the greenhouse and the field. Developed to work in conjunction with integrated pest management (IPM) to economically monitor the presence and abundance of all types of flying and crawling insects in greenhouses, shade houses, nurseries, fields, and turf. Helps to establish the time and place for chemical control applications.
Phyto Pestraps Instructions
- Cost is about 1/10th the cost of other sticky traps
- Formulated to be very sticky and remain that way for an extended period of time.
- Pestick™ is clear, allowing attractant colors to be highly visible under the coating.
- Apply a thin coating of Pestick™ to colored plastic sheeting, cardboard, glass, wood, metals or other flat or contoured surfaces. Pestick™ can be applied with a small paint roller, hard bristle brush or spatula.
- One gallon of Pestick™ will cover up to 500 sq. ft. of surface area with a medium coating.
Insect Adhesive Material Safety Data Sheet