The Dramm Portable Gasoline Sprayer (Model MSO-GAS), is a multi-purpose chemical applicator, that can easily apply all formulations of pesticides, fungicides, cleaning products and disinfectants. Using conventional high-volume rates, this sprayer will provide thorough and consistent chemical applications.
The Model MSO-GAS is equipped with a self-priming, duplex piston pump, that provides smooth, continuous solution flow. The spray gun features a trigger style on/off valve. A simple twist of the spray gun knob adjusts the fine mist spray to a powerful jet stream. A regulator valve allows you to select any of three pressure settings that produce spray particles from 100-150 microns in diameter. The stainless bronze pump body is corrosion-resistant. Included with the MSO-GAS sprayer is a 66’ discharge hose, inlet hose with filter, bypass hose, a trigger spray gun and a six-month manufacturer’s warranty. An instruction manual is also provided.
- 15 to 20’ spray distance
- Holds 1 liter of gas
- Four-cycle gasoline engine develops 1 hp
- Dual-piston pump, with uniflow design, minimizes pump wear
- Bronze and stainless steel construction
- Adjustable trigger spray gun, 0.0 to 1.8 gpm output
- Three pressure regulator settings: 100 psi, 220 psi, 350 psi
- Applies most chemical formulations
- 66’ discharge hose