Beethoven TR Insecticide
Item No. 01265300
Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide-Insecticide A Total Release Miticide/Insecticide To Add To Your Rotation For Greater Control Of Greenhouse Pests. Beethoven™ TR miticide/insecticide, with the active ingredient etoxazole, is a new total release aerosol from BASF. It provides control of mites,
Beethoven TR Total Release Miticide-InsecticideA Total Release Miticide/Insecticide To Add To Your Rotation For Greater Control Of Greenhouse Pests.
Beethoven™ TR miticide/insecticide, with the active ingredient etoxazole, is a new total release aerosol from BASF. It provides control of mites, including the two-spotted spider mite, and suppresses whiteflies. In addition, Beethoven TR offers quick and easy application, thorough coverage, excellent plant safety and flexible re-entry times.
This unique total release formulation is also a great Space Mix™ partner with other BASF total release insecticides, including Attain®, 1300 Orthene®, Tame®/Orthene, Pyrethrum® and Duraplex®, giving growers another easy-to-use rotation option for even greater control of greenhouse pests.
Pests Controlled: Mites, including two-spotted spider mites and Whiteflies (suppression)
Use Sites: Commercial greenhouses on bedding plants, cut flowers, hanging baskets, foliage, potted plants and ornamentals
Active Ingredient: Etoxazole
Mode of Action: IRAC code 10; mite growth inhibitor
Use Rates: 1 total release can covers 3,000 square feet; for smaller greenhouses, use 1 can per 1,500 square feet
Signal Word: CAUTION
REI: Can be determined by the end user. Workers must be kept out until ventilation is complete using one of the following methods:
- 24 HR REI = no ventilation
- 13 HR REI = 11 hours of no ventilation + 2 hours with vents or windows open
- 12 HR REI = 12 hours + 10 air exchanges
- 12 HR REI = 11 hours of no ventilation + 1 hour of ventilation with fans
- 4 HR REI = 4 hours of ventilation with vents or windows open
- 2 HR REI = 2 hours of ventilation with fans PPE: Long sleeves, long pants, shoes plus socks
Keys to Success
- The top of the Beethoven TR can should be at or above the plant canopy before application.
- Clear out a three-foot area around the can to prep for application.
- The can should be at room temperature during the application.
- Close all vents and doors to the area being treated.
- Shut down all HAF fans just before activating cans. HAF fans should remain off for a minimum of three hours or all night.
- For single-level plants, choose the low rate; for multiple-level plants, choose the high rate.
- Do not make more than two applications per crop cycle or within a six-month period of time.
- Do not use on crops grown for food or feed.
- See full label for additional label restrictions.
View more info
|Please Note||Any other questions? Please chat us at the bottom of your screen, give us a call, or send us a message. We'd be happy to further assist you.|
There are no reviews yet.