- Formulated for Greenhouse, Nursery, and Landscape use
- For organic production – OMRI Listed and meets USDA’s NOP requirements
- Two powerful botanical active ingredients
- pyrethrins and azadirachtin
- Can be applied on over 200 green house growing crops, herbs and ornamentals
- Kills over 200 insect species, including ants, aphids, beetles & more
- Convenient and cost-effective alternative to tank-mixing 2 separate products
- Zero pre-harvest interval and a very short 12-hour re-entry interval
- Concentrated professional formula available in quart and gallon sizes
- Food Handling – Not for use in food handling areas
- Active Ingredients – Pyrethrins, Azadirachtin
- Flammability – Not classified as flammable or combustible by OSHA
- Mode of Action -
- Sodium channel inhibitor – disrupts insects’ nervous system
- Insect Growth Regulator – inhibits molting and development of immature insects
- Class of Chemistry – Pyrethrins, Tetranortriterpenoids
- Mix or Dilute in – water only
- Activity – Quick knockdown, contact kill and flushes insects from hiding
Powerful insecticide for organic production for hardest-to-kill insects in commercial greenhouse, nursery and landscape applications.
Azera Pro, an organic, OMRI-listed insecticide product from MGK, is designed for professional use against hundreds of insect pests in commercial greenhouses, nurseries and landscapes.
It delivers a one-two punch to quickly knock down and kill those hardest-to-kill, hard-bodied insects as well as the most pervasive soft-bodied pests by utilizing multiple modes of action, including contact activity, ingestion and insect growth regulatory activity.
Featuring two distinctly powerful active ingredients derived from organic botanical sources, Azera Pro has no pre-harvest interval and a very short re-entry interval, which makes it a great pest control tool for any greenhouse and nursery growing operation.