Monofilament Agricultural Support
A high-tensile polyamide (PA6) monofilament with low-elongation, compact cross section and high braking strength. This monofilament is ideal for orchards, vineyards, shade covers, netting and fencing. It is UV and weather resistant.
DuraLine can also be used for shading and roofing installations for greenhouses. Unlike steel and aluminum it has excellent stability against heat which effectively prevents melting or damage to plastic film covers in greenhouses. Dura-Line is lightweight, low expansion, chemical proof and non corrosive. A low maintenance solution. All sizes come in black.
- 7 times lighter than wire, with limited recoil. Each spool weights only 25 lbs.
- Corrosion free, permanent smooth surface
- Low thermal coefficient requires no re-tensioning through climate heating and cooling cycles.
- Non-conductive; does not carry heat or cold like wire
- UV and weather resistant properties preserve high tensile strength and elasticity for many years.
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|51-2600-1||2.5MM 6700||12.5GAX6700'||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|51-2600-9||2.5MM||12.5 GAUGE||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- 1||$410.00|
|51-2605-1||3.0MM 4862||11GA X 4862'||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|51-2605-9||3.0MM||11 GAUGE||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- 1||$410.00|
|51-2615-1||5.0MM 1783||6GA X 1783'||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|51-2615-9||5.0MM||6 GAUGE||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- 1||$370.00|