Dimension Ultra WSP
Group K1 – Pyridine
- Description: Selective pre-emergence herbicide
- Mode of action: Shoot and root inhibitor; microtubule assembly inhibitors
- Labeled for: Lawn care, sod farms, golf course, landscape, nursery, etc.
- Weeds: Annual bluegrass, chickweed, foxtail, goosegrass, oxalis, common purslane, shepherds purse, etc.
- Crops: Turf, ornamentals
- Benefits: Early post-emergence activity on crabgrass and broadleaf weeds extending application window
- Precautions: Do not use on food-producing trees and plants
- Signal word: Caution
- EPA No.: 62719-445
- Rate: 0.46 oz per 1000 sq ft; 1.5 to 3 water-soluble pouches (5 oz) per acre
- REI: 12 hours
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|Dimension Ultra WSP|
|04-0560-1||-||8 X 5 OZ||3.37||EA(?)||-||1 --- 7||Wholesale Only|
|04-0560-2||-||8 X (8X5 OZ)||27||CS(?)||8||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|04-0560-9||-||8 X 5 OZ||3.37||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$250.00|