Tupersan® 4.6G with Crabgrass Control
Granular pre-emergent control of crabgrass with no risk to newly seeded or established turfgrasses including bluegrass, fescue, redtop, smooth brome, perennial rye, orchardgrass, zoysia, and selected strains of bentgrass. Also prevents foxtail & barnyard grass. Use to control crabgrass when seeding turf in spring and summer. Will not prevent emergence of desired turfgrass seedlings. Use on established turf areas where reseeding of barespots or turf renovation is necessary. Safe to use around trees, shrubs, flowers and gardens. 20 lb bag treats up to 10,000 sq. ft.
GROUP C2 - Ureas
- Description:Selective pre-emergence herbicide that can be used at time of turfgrass seeding
- Mode of action: Inhibition of photosynthesis
- Labeled for: Turf, bluegrass, fescue, perennial ryegrass, zoysia
- Weeds: Crabgrass, foxtail, barnyardgrass etc.
- Benefits: Permits seeding of turfgrass while controlling crabgrass; safe for use around trees & shrubs
- Precautions: Check label for tolerant bentgrass varieties; do not use on Bermuda grass, carpetgrass or centipedegrass
- Signal word: Caution
- Rate: (newly seeded) 2 lbs per 1,000 sq ft; 87 lbs per acre; one ton covers 23 acres; 1 bag covers 10,000 sq ft; average 18-hole golf course (25 acres): 109 bags
- Rate: (established) 4 lb per 1,000 sq ft; 174 lbs per acre; one ton covers 11.5 acres; 1 bag covers 5,000 sq ft; average 18-hole golf course: 218 bags
- EPA No.: 961-309
- REI: 12 hours
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|Tupersan® 4.6G with Crabgrass Control|
|04-1275-1||-||20 LB||20.62||EA(?)||-||1 --- 9||Wholesale Only|
|04-1275-2||-||20 LB||20.62||EA(?)||-||10 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|04-1275-9||-||20LB||20.62||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$84.27|