GROUP C1 — Triazines
- Description:Total vegetation control
- Mode of action: Inhibition of photosynthesis; enters plant through roots
- Labeled for: Management of non-crop areas, construction
- Areas: Industrial sites, non-crop areas, highways, railway yards, fences, fire lanes, under asphalt
- Benefits: Foliar and root activity; season-long control
- Precautions: Corrosive; dry soil may result in poor control; do not put treated materials in compost piles
- Signal word: Danger
- EPA No.: 66222-22
- Rate: 4 to 10 gallons per 100 gallons per acre
- Gallon Size is Ground Ship Only.
- 2-1/2 Gallon Size is Truck Ship Only.
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|04-0950-1||Ground ship only||GALLON||2.5||EA(?)||-||1 --- 3||Wholesale Only|
|04-0950-2||Ground ship only||4 X GALLON||10||CS(?)||4||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|04-0950-9||-||GALLON||2.5||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$67.37|
|04-0951-1||Truck ship only||2.5 GAL||12.25||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|04-0951-2||Truck ship only||2 X 2.5 GAL||24.5||CS(?)||2||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|04-0951-9||-||2.5 GAL||12.25||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$164.56|