Isaria fumosorosea Apopka strain 97
- Description: Microbial insecticide that is a naturally occurring fungus that controls insects and mites
- Mode of action: Naturally occurring fungus infects many insect and mite pests by penetrating the cuticle of the target pest.
- Labeled for: Greenhouses, nurseries and landscapes
- Insects: Whiteflies, aphids, thrips, spider mites, broad mites, rust mites, leafminers, citrus leafminers, mealybugs, psyllids, weevils and more
- Crops: Ornamentals, herbs, vegetables, and nursery stock
- Benefits: Can be used with beneficial insects
- Precautions: Do not mix with fungicides or apply within 5 days of fungicide applications except copper. 1 year shelf life.
- Signal word: Caution; EPA No: 70051-19-67690
- Rate: 14-28 ounces per 100 gallons
- REI: 4 hours
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|01-0416-1||-||1 LB(2 MIN.)||1||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|