GROUP F2 – Bleacher, inhibition of HPPD
- Description: Broad-spectrum systemic postemergent control of broadleaf & grassy weeds in turf
- Mode of action: Absorbed by leaves, roots, shoots & is translocated to growing points; Inhibits carotenoid biosynthesis causing plants to turn white.
- Labeled for: Turfgrass, sod farms, golf courses, athletic fields & residential Weeds: Bermudagrass, crabgrass, foxtail, goosegrass, panicum, dallisgrass, nimblewill, Amaranth, burcucumber, clover, chickweed, ground ivy, etc
- Benefits: Eliminates bermudagrass & goosegrass in cool-season grasses
- Precautions: May require more than one application
- Signal word: Caution; EPA No: 7969-327
- Rate: Spot treatment – 0.7-1.0 ml per gallon per 1,000 sq ft with 30mls of MSO
- Reseeding interval: Can be applied anytime before or after seeding except 28-days after seeding
- REI: Until spray has dried; EIQ: 27.17
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|04-0205-1||-||8 OZ||0.6||EA(?)||-||1 --- 3||Wholesale Only|
|04-0205-2||-||4 X 8 OZ||2.5||CS(?)||4||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|