AmHydro 210VC Tomato/Vine System
Grow tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, eggplant, strawberries, peas, or any long-term vine crops. The 210VC System measures 10’ L x 2’ W x 18” H and includes everything you need to start growing.
- 10 - 10” x 12” x 9” dutch buckets providing 20 plant sites for tomatoes, peppers or 10 plant sites for cucumbers
- All necessary plumbing, submersible pump, float valve and drain valve for recirculation of nutrients
- 30 gallon black ABS plastic reservoir with lid
- Sturdy galvanized table frame
- Industrial grade conductivity meter
- pH control kit
- 2” Rockwool Mini-Blocks and starter trays for propagation
- High quality seeds: strawberry starts need to be acquired locally
- Vine twine and vine clips
- Two-part Evolution Solution crop specific nutrients which should last approximately 6 months
- Book: Hydroponic Crop Production
These are commercial grade hydroponic containers, used extensively in cut rose production and other long term crops
- These pots are easy to use and to maintain
- These pots are reliable, practical and economical to use
They are expandable from just a few pots, to greenhouses with thousands of them in operation. Size 12” x 10” x 9” (10 liter)
The pots have a small reservoir in the bottom to hold a reserve of water, and when irrigated, the drain tube will pull water from the bottom of the pot first to exchange the water and prevent stagnation. The key is to keep the run of pots at the same level and have the reservoir lower than the pots so that gravity will help the system drain.
- This is a do-it-yourself slab system to provide a 6” x 40” tray, which holds 6” rockwool slabs or individual pots filled with media, such as coco, peat or perlite.
- The Tray comes with 2 elbows and a plug.
- It is primarily for drip grown hydroponic plants.
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|AmHydro 210VC Tomato/Vine System|
|15-2038-1||-||COMPLETE||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|15-2038-9||-||COMPLETE||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- 1||$2,224.42|
|Hydroponic Dutch Pots|
|14-9888-1||-||12"X10"X9"||0.88||EA(?)||-||10 --- 49||Wholesale Only|
|14-9888-2||-||12"X10"X9"||0.88||EA(?)||-||50 --- 99||Wholesale Only|
|14-9888-3||-||12"X10"X9"||0.88||EA(?)||-||100 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|14-9888-9||-||12"X10"X9"||0.88||EA(?)||-||10 --- UP||$15.60|
|Dutch Leach Tray|
|15-2140-1||AD202009||6 X 40||3||EA(?)||-||10 --- 49||Wholesale Only|
|15-2140-9||AD202009||6 X 40||3||EA(?)||-||10 --- UP||$29.11|