Fieldcraft Grafting Tools
The Topgrafter and the Chipbudder are the result of extensive development and testing. A great deal of technology has gone into them that has produced accurate, durable, cost-saving devices.
- Increased graft take from 50% to 90%.
- Reduced training time for employees.
- Reduced grafting time.
- Utilization of the inexperienced personnel.
Both tools give exact-fitting cuts that ensure maximum cambial contact. The result is a strong, neat graft that takes quickly. They are faster and more accurate than a skilled grafter with a knife. A whole range of wood plants can be grafted, including grapes, kiwis, avocados, nuts, persimmons, pome fruits, stonefruits and many ornamental trees and shrubs.
The Topgrafter produces a "V" cut in the wood from 1⁄8" to 1-3⁄4" (3mm to 20mm) diameter without any adjustment. It can be used in the field or bench mounted. Blades remain sharp for up to 2000 to 3000 cuts, at 2 cuts per tree before resharpening is necessary.
The Graftech Topgrafter
The Graftech Topgrafter is a progression of the hand Topgrafter but has been designed to be solely bench mounted.
- To be used in the "V" cleft grafting process.
- Ergonomically designed to be comfortable for long hours of use.
- Allows operators to sight the grafting stock prior to the cut.
- Increases throughput and reduce staff cost.
- Simple to use, untrained help can be utilized.
- Can be powered and operated by a compressed air or by manual foot lever.
- A compressor which runs at 5-10 cubic feet per minute, 2-3 horsepower, 60-50 psi with 100 psi being optimum, will operate a single unit.
- Operators can complete 3,000 to in excess of 6,000 grafts a day.
Increase your graft take with the exact fitting cut.
FIELDCRAFT BENCH MOUNTS
- Can be used with the Topgrafter
- The hand-operated bench mount is screwed to the bench as shown
- The Topgrafter’s hollow guidepost fits firmly over the upright locating post (see above.)
- The Topgrafter converts easily and quickly from the bench mount to field use
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|Fieldcraft Grafting Tools|
|53-6125-1||TOPGRAFTER||-||3.24||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|53-6125-9||TOPGRAFTER||-||3.24||EA(?)||-||1 --- 1||$670.00|
|53-6126-1||REPLACEMENT BLADES||TOPGRAFTER||0.5||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|53-6126-9||REPLACEMENT BLADES||TOPGRAFTER||0.5||EA(?)||-||1 --- 1||$88.50|
|53-6128-1||GRATTECH MANUAL||GTM||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|53-6130-1||GRAFTECH AIR||-||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|53-6140-1||HAND-OPERATED BENCH MOUNT||-||0.05||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|53-6140-9||HAND-OPERATED BENCH MOUNT||-||0.05||EA(?)||-||1 --- 1||$57.75|