Poly-Tex Garden Mart
“Designed for Greenhouses, Schools, Universities, Research facilities, Nurseries, Market growers, and Seed Companies”
The Garden Mart is designed to be a modular, low cost and movable sales building for added spring plant sales. Our most popular selling model has been engineered for superior strength, easy future expansion and dramatically simplified setup. It offers protection for your plants and shopping comfort for your customers. You can custom configure it with many different options to suit your specific needs.
- Roof and End Wall Poly Film – Choose from white or clear 6 mil, 4 year poly with Wiggle Wire™ attachment system
- Hold Down System – Choose from water tubes, ground stakes or leg stands to suit your needs
- Integrated Center Benching – Choice of either Flat Stacker or Tiered
- Four Runs of Hanging Basket Purlins – Display your baskets attractively and within easy reach for your customers
- Double Sliding End Door – Six foot wide, double door slides out of the way to allow your customers and carts easy access. Optional additional end door provides flow-through customer traffic
- Ventilation Options – Select either slide side or roll up side ventilation; both allow you to easily control the climate of your structure
- Width: 21’
- Length: 30’-96’ (in 6’ sections)
- Sidewall Height: 6’
- Height to Apex: 11’- 4”
- Frame Spacing: 6’
- Door: (2) 3’ wide x 6’8” high
Slide-Side base package includes:
2” O.D. 14 gauge galvanized snap-button frame, diagonal wind braces, (4) full-length runs of hanging basket purlin, integrated center and side bench support brackets, Slide-Side ventilation, (1) set of double sliding end doors, ground stakes or water tube hold-down, clear or white single-layer 6 mil 4 year roof and end wall poly, Wiggle Wire™poly fastening system, assemble hardware and assembly instructions.
Standard bench package includes:
(2) full-length runs of two-tier galvanized standard bench tops and your choice of flat stacker or tiered center standard bench tops. The center benching allows for a 6’ walk-around on each end to create a racetrack layout inside the greenhouse. The standard benches use connected “slats” of galvanized metal to create the bench top and are the less expensive alternative when buying bench tops for your Garden Mart. They are perfect for displaying flats or any product that is more than 3” wide. If you need the versatility to be able to display smaller items, then our expanded metal bench tops are for you.
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|Poly-Tex Garden Mart|
|45-8005-1||-||21' X 30'||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|45-8007-1||-||21' X 36'||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|45-8008-1||-||21' X 42'||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|45-8015-1||-||21' X 48'||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|45-8025-1||-||21' X 60'||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|45-8041-1||-||GARDEN MART||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|45-8045-1||-||21' X 96'||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|