Orbit Rain Sensors
Designed for extended use to deactivate 24 volt sprinkler controllers or timers in the event of rain automatically.
Features of both Rain Sensors
- The price of water is ever increasing - so why water when it’s raining - Thus the invention of Orbit’s Rain Sensors.
- The rain sensors work on a principle of using hydroscopic discs that absorb water to activate rain switch.
- Adjustable settings of 1/8”, 1/4”, 1/2”, 3/4” or 1” of rain can be set before sensor shuts off the controller.
- For use on all types of 24 volt controllers
- 30’ of connection wire is included.
- Easy one-step gutter mount bracket or can be mounted direct to flat surfaces.
RX-2 Wireless Rain Sensor
- Transmits/Receives wireless signal from up to 200’ away.
- Installs in minutes
- Can be switched to one of the three modes; rain/freeze, rain only or sensor off.
- LED alerts for low battery, active sensor and sensor override.
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|Orbit Rain Sensors|
|20-0098-1||57271 RX-2 WIRELESS||RX-2||0.82||EA(?)||-||1 --- 9||Wholesale Only|
|20-0098-9||57271 RX-2 WIRELESS||RX-2||0.82||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$34.33|