Diuron 80 DF (Karmex)
GROUP C2 – Ureas
- Description: Pre-emergence herbicide for control of herbaceous weeds and annual and perennial grasses
- Mode of action: Inhibition of photosynthesis
- Labeled for: Farm, orchard, landscape
- Weeds: Crabgrass, barnyard grass, purslane, pigweed, lambsquarter, ragweed, etc.
- Crops: Field crops, berries, fruit and nut, apples, citrus, ornamentals, etc.
- Benefits: Both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control
- Precautions: Good seedbed must be prepared
- Signal word: Caution
- EPA No.: 1812-362
- Rate: 0.75 to 10 lbs per acre
- REI: 12 hours
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|Diuron 80 DF (Karmex)|
|04-0777-1||-||5 LB||5.5||EA(?)||-||1 --- 9||Wholesale Only|
|04-0777-2||-||10 X 5 LB||55||CS(?)||10||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|04-0777-9||-||5 LB||5.5||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$38.50|