Champion Side-Discharge Coolers
Champion Cooler Company makes a complete line of residential and commercial evaporative coolers built for high performance, easy installation and low maintenance. Before any cooler is shipped, it must pass performance tests and meet quality control standards to earn the mark of a “Champion”.
CHAMPION COOLER’S PROVIDE:
- Maximum Cooling Comfort – the high performance water pump ensures even water delivery to the evaporative media.
- Easy Access – versatile, bolted construction allows for easy access for parts replacement and provides greater resistance to rust since the need for welding is eliminated.
- Easy-to-Access Components – The easy-to-remove steel pad frame provides quick and easy access to the cooler interior.
- Quiet Performance – The machine-balanced blower wheel ensures quiet operation and maximum air flow even when your cooler is working its hardest.
- Unique Rust-Free Bottom Pan – The one-piece bottom pan prevents corrosion and leakage since the need for seams, spot welding and sealing materials is eliminated.
- Weather & Impact Resistant – Heavy-gauge galvanized steel metal cabinets are built to last and are tough enough to resist weather and impact.
- Protective Interior & Exterior Coating – All metal surfaces are coated with an electrostatically-applied, UV-stabilized polyester powder finish for a beautiful appearance and protection from moisture, chalking and discoloration.
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|Champion Side-Discharge Coolers|
|33-1700-1||3000SD 1950 CFM - 1/3hp - 115V||1/3HP 1SPEED||109||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|33-1703-1||3000SD 1950 CFM - 1/3hp - 115V||1/3HP 2SPEED||109||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|33-1706-1||4001SD 2726 CFM - 1/3hp - 115V||1/3HP 1SPEED||150||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|33-1709-1||4001SD 2726 CFM - 1/3hp - 115V||1/3HP 2SPEED||150||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|33-1712-1||4001SD 3230 CFM - 1/2hp - 115V||1/2HP 1SPEED||150||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|33-1715-1||4001SD 3230 CFM - 1/2hp - 115V||1/2HP 2SPEED||150||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|33-1724-1||5000SD 4190 CFM - 1/2hp - 230V||1/2HP 1SPEED||202||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|33-1727-1||5000SD 4734 CFM - 1/2hp - 230V||1/2HP 2SPEED||202||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|33-1730-1||5000SD 4190 CFM - 3/4hp - 115V||3/4HP 1SPEED||202||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|33-1732-1||5000SD 4600 CFM - 3/4hp - 115V||3/4HP 2SPEED||202||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|33-1780-1||5000SD 4734 CFM - 3/4hp - 230V||3/4HP 2SPEED||202||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|