ACME - Fan-Jet Air Distribution System
The Fan-Jet Unit is a special tube pressurizing fan with curved stationary discharge vanes (stator vanes) that recover the rotational energy of discharging air to increase performance capacity and efficiency.
- QUALITY: Fan-Jet is fully assembled at factory, test run and inspected and then shipped ready to install with brackets and fasteners
- QUIET: Fan-Jet’s low zone ratings are an Acme tradition
- DIRECT DRIVE MODELS – RC 12, 18 Direct drive models are capable of variable speed control
- BELT DRIVE MODELS - RC 24, 30 Belt drive models features no-service sealed fan shaft ball bearings captured in a unique casting to maintain proper alignment and spacing
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: All motors are totally enclosed, high efficiency design with shielded ball bearings and include thermal overload protection on single phase models
- BUILT TOUGH: The steel model RC is available in 12”, 18”, 24” and 30” sizes and is rust protected with a metal wash process and a two-coat, baked-on finish. Aluminum model RCA is available in 24” and 30” sizes and produced from heavy gauge aluminum. The RCP plastic model incorporates ABS plastic construction with a stainless steel frame.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE PROPELLERS: The propellers are matched to the size, performance and construction of the Fan-Jet. RC fan propellers are welded steel with a two coat finish. RCA fan propellers are welded heavy gauge aluminum. RCP fan blades are polycarbonate attached to a glass reinforced nylon hub with an aluminum hub core.
- LOW COST: Fan-Jet powers more air at less horsepower for best results at low operating costs
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|ACME - Fan-Jet Air Distribution System|
|28-2121-1||RC12D4 12" STEEL FAN JET||115/1/60||37||EA(?)||-||1 --- 4||Wholesale Only|
|28-2121-2||RC12D4 12" STEEL FAN JET||115/60/1||37||EA(?)||-||5 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|28-2121-9||RC12D4 12" STEEL FAN JET||115/60/1||37||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$609.99|
|28-2181-1||RC18E6 STEEL FAN JET||115/1/60 1HP||54||EA(?)||-||1 --- 4||Wholesale Only|
|28-2181-2||RC18E6 STEEL FAN JET||115/1/60 1HP||54||EA(?)||-||5 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|28-2181-9||RC18E6 STEEL FAN JET||115/1/60 1HP||54||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$660.00|
|28-2301-1||RC30G 30" STEEL FAN JET||115/230/1||115||EA(?)||-||1 --- 4||Wholesale Only|
|28-2301-2||RC30G 30" STEEL FAN JET||115/230/1||115||EA(?)||-||5 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|28-2301-9||RC30G 30" STEEL FAN JET||115/230/1||115||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$1,030.00|