Group L – Quinoline Carboxlic Acid
- Description: Post-emergence crabgrass control
- Mode of action: Inhibits cell wall synthesis
- Labeled for: Landscape, lawn care, golf course, sod farms, sports turf
- Weeds: Crabgrass, bindweed, clover, crabgrass, dandelion, dollarweed, foxtail, kikuyugrass, signalgrass, torpedograss, etc.
- Benefits: Quicker uptake, rainfast in less than an hour
- Precautions: Methylated seed oil or surfactant needed
- Signal word: Caution
- EPA No.: 7969-272
- Rate: 1.45 fl oz per 1000 sq ft; 64 fl oz per acre
- REI: 12 hours
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|04-0576-1||-||.5 GAL||5.25||EA(?)||-||1 --- 3||Wholesale Only|
|04-0576-2||-||4 X .5 GAL||21||CS(?)||4||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|04-0576-9||-||.5 GAL||5.25||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$113.00|