Sprint Chelated Iron Products
- A source of iron in a form readily available to plants to alleviate iron deficiency chlorosis in fruit & nut crops, field crops, vegetable crops & ornamentals
- Both chelated micronutrient formulations are made with strong chelates that maintain & protect iron availability in a wide variety of problem soils
- Sprint has the added flexibility for either foliar or soil applications
- Do not pre-mix Sprint with pesticide or fertilizer concentrates
- Both formulas may be used on roses, flowering shrubs, ornamentals, flowers, shade, fruit, citrus & nut trees & certain fruit & vegetable crops
Sprint 330 FE
Sprint 330, a 10% fully chelated iron, performs best in slightly acid to slightly alkaline soils with a pH of up to 7.5. This formulation is especially recommended for turf (including golf greens), ground cover, evergreens & leafy shrubs.
Sprint 138, a 6% fully chelated iron, is preferred in the most challenging soils that are alkaline & calcareous, including soils with a pH greater than 7.0. Sprint 138 provides the strongest chelate available for these difficult situations.
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|Sprint Chelated Iron Products|
|07-1511-1||SPRINT 330 FE||5 LB BAG||5.4||EA(?)||-||1 --- 5||Wholesale Only|
|07-1511-2||SPRINT 330 FE||6 X 5 LB BAG||32.4||CS(?)||6||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|07-1511-9||SPRINT 330 FE||5 LB BAG||5.4||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$76.25|
|07-1520-1||SPRINT 138||5 LB BAG||5.3||EA(?)||-||1 --- 5||Wholesale Only|
|07-1520-2||SPRINT 138||6 X 5 LB BAG||31.8||CS(?)||6||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|07-1520-9||SPRINT 138||5 LB BAG||5.3||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$155.00|