- The answer to preventing lateral movement in trellised fruit trees, berry vines, and nursery stock.
- Anchoring device — securely locks container plants to support wire, preventing trees from blowing over.
- Tough — withstands a continuous load up to 90 lbs.
- Reusable — may be moved to higher wires as plants grow.
- Adjustable — may be expanded to a maximum diameter of 3-1/2”.
- Long Lasting — U.V. stabilized for at least 5 years of use in the field.
- Adaptable — can be used with any trellis system with 10 to 14 gauge wire.
- Packed 50 per bag.
- Strap Length, 11-1/4”
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|51-1190-1||PRICE/BAG||11.25" 75/BE||1.75||EA(?)||-||1 --- 9||Wholesale Only|
|51-1190-9||-||11.25" 75/BE||1.75||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||$67.25|