Advanced Soil Lab
- The Advanced Soil Lab for soil analysis offers the finest visual color matching system available.
- Technically advance reagent systems and unique extrac-tion procedures based on the Mehlich 1 extraction provide fast, simple and extremely accurate soil testing.
- Soil Nutrients are drawn from the test sample, providing a clear liquid extract. The addition of an indicator reagent to the clear extract produces a color reaction in direct proportion to the nutrient concentration in the test solution.
- The developed color is read against permanent, translucent color standards provided in the Octa-Slide Comparator. The result is a simple and distinct color match over a broad test range.
- Tests for calcium, magnesium and chloride are performed with an easy to use Direct Reading Titrator. Reagent is dispensed into the soil extract until an endpoint color change is reached, then results are read directly from the titrator in parts per million.
- Measurement of potassium is conducted with a unique turbidity tube system. Copper is determined by means of a drop count method, and humus is measured against a color chart index with five color standards.
- Complete instructions and conversion charts are included for accurate and economical soil and plant tissue analysis.
L-H 120-200 lbs/a
Humus Organic Matter
|L-H 4-40 ppm|
L-H 1.5% - 8%
L-H 5-125 ppm
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|Advanced Soil Lab|
|42-1275-1||AST-15||AST-15||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|42-1275-9||AST-15||AST-15||-||EA(?)||-||1 --- 1||$1,310.00|