MycoSpikes Mycorrhizal Fertilizer Spikes - 6-10-10
- Provides slow release feeding of vital nutrients.
- Adds mycorrhiza for increased water and nutrient uptake.
- Below ground installation eliminates washouts.
- Roots MYCOspikes provide a total feeding solution for healthy trees and shrubs. Each spike incorporates vital macro and micro nutrients to solve the most common deficiency problems preventing green-up and growth.
- Special binders release the elements over time-up to 12 months depending on your soil type and climate.
- Only MYCOspikes combine the proven Roots biostimulant complex with 19 strains of mycorrhiza.
- This unique combination of nutrients, stress reducing compounds and uptake enhancing mycorrhiza work together in the feeder root zone, the area where trees and shrubs get their nourishment.
- MYCOspikes don’t wash away like surface applications.
GENERAL DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply when setting plants. For plant dimensions 18” or larger, use 1 spike for every inch of diameter (see chart above). Place spikes into moist soil, evenly spaced around the dripline and never closer than 2 feet from base of trunk. Hammer spikes into ground using plastic pounding cap included. Remove cap and pound at least 2 more inches into ground. Heel the hole closed. Reapply in spring each year.
- 100 - 5 oz spikes per case (with 20 pounding caps)
To ensure your order's accuracy, please carefully READ ALL PARTS of chart below. Examine model number, specifications, etc. of each item before entering a quantity. PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change without notice. Shipping, handling and freight charges are not included in prices shown.
|Catalog #||Product Information||Size / Spec.||Weight Lbs||Unit of Measure||Qty Per Case||Price Break Quantity||Price||Quantity|
|MycoSpikes Mycorrhizal Fertilizer Spikes - 6-10-10|
|07-7030-1||-||5 OZ 100/CS||33.17||CS(?)||-||1 --- 4||Wholesale Only|
|07-7030-2||-||5 OZ 100/CS||33.17||CS(?)||-||5 --- UP||Wholesale Only|
|07-7030-9||-||5 OZ 100/CS||33.17||CS(?)||-||1 --- UP||$180.00|